Friday, April 2, 2010

Meg and Muff

This past week my sister Megan and my cousin Brianne came to visit! The weather report said it was supposed to be in the 80's all week but like always when we have visitors the weather wasn't so good! We had one good day, Monday, so we headed to Huntington Beach! It was a beautiful day so we just lounged on the beach and then walked around the little shops! The rest of the week the weather was fine but not beach weather so we did a little shopping, walked around downtown Fullerton and Newport Beach, ate Yogurtland a couple times, and ended the week with Cheesecake Factory and walking around Downtown Disney! There was a lot of late nights, which I will be spending the next week recovering from for sure, and definitely a lot of laughing! I love my family! Thanks so much girls for coming to visit I had a great time!







right when you walk into downtown disney they always have a band playing so we stopped to shake it for a minute






2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

liking the hair AubRee...
phil

Fortune Cookies said...

Haha, I love this pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I'm jealous! Now I want my sister to come visit. P.S. where did you get Grace's swim suit!! It's awesome. And I love her Easter dress..I was noticing it two Sundays ago! Just so cute. :)