Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 10k


On Halloween morning my friends and I went to Playa Del Mar and ran in a 10k race! It was such a fun race, right along the ocean! I finished in a time of 50 min. 45 sec and I won first place in my age category!! It was awesome...I even got a Gold Medal to prove it! My mother in law signed all of us up for a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving so we're getting excited for that..can't wait!

i was a little embarrassed to have to stand on the pedestal but it was fun

5 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

Yeah for you! Way to go girlie. Love You!

Rachel said...

Good for you Aub! It looks like fun to run with friends. I hate running and it is so cold in Idaho! How do I make myself enjoy it? Like, what do you like about running?
We'll fly in Dec. 23 at like 8am and leave the night of the 26th. If you'll be in CA for Christmas leave me your number and we will definetly visit you!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. We are going to miss you guys and I am so sad we didn't see you before we left. Lots of love your way.

Lindsey said...

WOW I am impressed. I didn't know you were that into running. I wish I could do that. Great job!

ValaRee said...

Awesome Aub and friends. Good luck Trotting on Turkey Day!!! We'll be home rubbing our bellies!
Hope you're having fun with Martin and Chelsea. Love ya