Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Disneyland, My Newest Hobby, and the End of Halloween

Here are the pictures of Grace Trick or Treating! I decided to jump on the sewing bandwagon down here so my mom bought me a new machine for Christmas and I've already almost completed my first project...pictures to come! Royce had the weekend off between quarters so we were able to go to Disneyland for a couple hours and Grace loved it!

mom and grace on king triton's carousel
eating her free tortilla

riding a flying ride in bug land (bug's life)
my fancy new machine
grace enjoying her halloween candy

grace's friends jada, eva, and addi
she was eating tootsie rolls most the time
this was the best shot i got

7 comments:

ValaRee said...

Nice sewing machine!!!! Someone has great taste... don't be looking for anything under the tree you cheater. Love ya Mom
PS. Grace looks cute as usual.

Unknown said...

wow that is a fancy dancy machine! fun.. the projects will never end now!

Rachel said...

Aub you look so good! I know I tell you that every time but whenever I see a picture of you I go pop in an exercise video!
The sewing machine looks so nice! I don't really know how to sew yet but I would love one like that! More proof that your momma has great taste! We're going to disneyland for Christmas so how many rides can she actually go on?

Unknown said...

Hey, you need to put some running photos on the blog! You are doing awesome with that! Love to you all, DeEtte

Barney Blah...g said...

Something really weird is that that comment that says it was from Colby was really from me, how could she be signed in on my computer when she isn't even around?

Unknown said...

wow love your new machine. We will have to make lots of fun projects.

Neal and Angie said...

That is a fancy fancy sewing machine. So fun! Can't wait to get to our oven mits :) Congrats again on your 1st place on the 10K thats really such an accomplishment!