Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and More Visitors

Last week Royce's parents, sister Colby and husband Jim, and sister Brittany came to visit! Royce was in class a lot but we had lots of fun! Everyone but Royce's dad went to Knott's Berry Farm one day and he was nice enough to take Grace to the park while I went and ran some errands! It was so nice to shop alone so a big thanks to Russell. Royce was in clinic all day that day so he missed out too! We also ate lots of good food, colored eggs, went to the beach which was freezing but Royce and Jim braved it and went in, and went mini golfing! And what's a trip without visiting Fry's! Royce and his dad love that place and Royce came home with a paper shredder and a new alarm clock that projects the time on the ceiling! We had a nice Easter feast provided by Royce's mom and then they left that night! Thanks for coming we had fun!








5 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a good time with Royce's family! Missed ya at our Easter feast though.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I seriously love her smile! It is always fun to have family:)

Phil and Holly said...

sounds like a sweet alarm clock royce! -phil

ValaRee said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Grace is an Easter Angel!!!
She has an infectious smile :D

Anonymous said...

sweet little panties princess come sit on my lap and let me put my hand in them, I love how soft they are, how they caress the back of my hand while I play with your sweet littlepussy, mmmmmmmmmmm slip a finger in you and make you buck and squeal, then I pull them off, lift you up and put a leg over each of my shoulders and show you just how good a mans tongue can make yourpussy feel while I slip my finger in your ass, miss my ex babysitting kids always so much youngpussy around tomolest