Sunday, March 11, 2012

California Oh How We've Missed You

We've made it to our last rotation woohoo! The middle of February we moved to Hanford, CA and Royce is working at the Lemoore Naval Base. We were sad to leave Salt Lake because of family but are loving being in the California sunshine. It has been so nice here and really I don't know why this rotation is one of the last picks because it is fabulous. Royce gets off everyday at 4 at the latest, so far its been about 3 every day. He has at least one half day every week and has already had a few days off. I'm afraid I'm going to be spoiled here and when reality hits when he starts his real job I'm going to have a hard time readjusting to him being gone all the time. Oh well though I'm going to enjoy having him around while we can. Our ward here is awesome the people are so welcoming and kind. Grace has made some fun friends that we've been able to hang out with. We have a park right down the street that we walk to everyday. Life is good!

My sweet boy...he's getting more and more fun everyday. He has the cutest little personality
Kruz's first ride on the swings which he loved




Royce's sister and her husband just moved to Huntington Beach so we met at Pismo Beach one weekend. It was so nice to see them and this beach was awesome. I think we will be returning soon.







Since Grace's Grandma Barney gave her an apron and chef hat Grace has wanted to do a lot of cooking with mom

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute!! Looks like you guys are having fun. I love Grace's long hair, she's looking so grown up!! And Kruz is a cute little guy. Congrats on the last rotation, so excited for you. Miss you and wish we were doing park and beach days with you!

Neal and Angie said...

So fun! I miss that sunshine too! Glad you're enjoying Hanford and have made some friends there! I do miss that schedule there! Miss you and super excited to see you at graduation!