Friday, October 23, 2009

Trick or Treating Round 1

So today was the SCCO Trick or Treating so all the students get to go show off their cute kids all dressed up! This year as you can see Grace dressed as a cave girl or pebbles either way! She loved putting it on she just kept looking in the mirror and giggling! She walked around the whole school saying hi to everyone it was too cute! I love this age they are so fun! We have 2 more rounds of trick or treating coming up so lots more pictures to come!!




7 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

How CUTE! I can't wait to dress Avery up!

Phil and Holly said...

She looks adorable!! Did you dress up too? I wanna see CaveWoman AubRee!
-Holly

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I have been waiting for Halloween just so I could look at everyones adorable blogs. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love, love, love her shoes, bow, and necklace. Miss you.,

Rachel said...

Soooooo cute! How fun! London is Nemo the fish this year. Pictures to come!

ValaRee said...

That is one cute cave dweller!!! Can't wait to see her Prehistoric Parents. Love ya G-roy

Neal and Angie said...

I LOVE it...that is just too too cute! Can't wait to see her in person with the whole Cave Family!

Unknown said...

Cute! cant wait for the real trick or treating!