Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun with Grace

Grace is all over the place these days, you turn your back and she is into something!! She is so much fun, crazy but fun!! 

grace loves the kitchen these days. any time i put her down she is full speed ahead to the kitchen. for some reason she always goes to the oven and puts her hands underneath...gross!!   we try to put up barriers but as you can see they don't work!!




the other day i was on the computer and royce walked in and found grace struggling in my pants haha she stopped for a smile!!

10 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

hahahaha So Cute!

Neal and Angie said...

I love that pic of her stuck in the chair...oh that cutie pie!

ValaRee said...

I don't think those valours are sanitary for Grace to snuggle with. Ha!!! She sure looks cute in the brown top that was supposed to fit a newborn. Glad you survived the Quake. Love ya G-Roy

Rachel said...

Haha this made me smile! She sounds just like London with the kitchen. This was one of my favorite posts! love the picture of her looking up at you smiling~she looks like a little girl not a baby anymore!

Lori said...

She makes me laugh! She just gets cuter (I know it should be more cute....) everyday.

Heidi and Kevin said...

she is so stinkin cute!! i love it

Erin said...

She is so cute! She is looking so grown up. I can't believe how fast little girls are!

Heidi and Kevin said...

oh man!! that makes me sad you won't be there but we for sure need to figure something out it's been forever i have never seen your little one in person and she is already so big!!

Kris said...

She is the cutest little fart ever!

Chelsea Roylance said...

Hey AubRee:) I saw Megan looking at your blog the other day and couldn't help coming back and reading it myself. Hope you don't mind. I love the picture of you and Grace I think it's super cute:) Can't wait to see you guys again!