Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Year Anniversary

September 22 was Royce and I's 2 year anniversary!! We celebrated by getting a babysitter for Grace and we went to California Adventure and Disneyland on the 19th! It was pretty fun but I got sick from the crazy rides we went on! I guess I'm getting too old for rides haha!! We also went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner but were a little disappointed. Luckily my parents sent us a little money for our anniversary and so on our actual anniversary we went to the Cheesecake Factory which we've never been to and it was amazing!! Thanks mom and dad! It was a good anniversary!!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's one of my top favorite restaurant's!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a great 2 year anni! That Cheesecake Factory, it's our favorite!!! SO GOOD!