Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Photo Shoot

My mom and I thought Grace just looked real cute today and we made her a new bow so we had to have a photo shoot!! She wasn't participating very well but we got a few cute shots!! Ash made me a really cute bow with a really big gerber daisy but it's a little too big for Grace's bald head so we had a leftover from our wedding stuff so we decided to make a smaller bow until she can wear the bigger one!! Ash's daughter Ali pulls it off really good because she has a ton of hair so hopefully Grace will grow some soon!





5 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Grace is SO cute! I miss you guys! When are you coming back to visit?

Karl said...

Hey, this is Royce's old friend Karl from Moscow. Check your email Royce! I want to come visit you.

You guys have quite the cute kid. Our William is about a month older - check out blog: krehbcrew.wordpress.com

Krystin said...

you should put her in baby modeling.. ADORABLE.

ps. Did you love her?

haha you better know who this is.

Krystin said...

you should put her in baby modeling.. ADORABLE.

ps. Did you love her?

haha you better know who this is.

Rach said...

oh my goodness little Grace is a doll! I love the yawning picture.

did you guys move to WA? or visiting?? We are totally loving it here...sure kicks rexburgs butt